Shipping from the USA warehouse! Limited Stock, Order now!
You can get 45 % OFF if you place an order!
- IT’S A Outdoor Chef knife or a Paring Knife, | Portable, professional and classic
- SUPER BLADE | Heat-treated 440 Stainless Steel with 3 times low-speed edge hand grinding process, make it incredibly sharp, high performance
- NATURAL WOOD | Made of authentic Golden Rosewood, very durable regarding decay resistance due to natural oils in the wood. Handmade and polished by expert craftsmen
- Special Folding Knife for Outdoor Camping and Cooking
- Virtually every chef agrees that a sharp, well-balanced Chef's Knife is the essential workhorse for any kitchen.
- Unlike a cheaper knife, a high-quality knife will stay sharper longer, allow you to cut through anything in the kitchen with ease, last a lifetime, and in general, make cooking easier and more fun.
- Hand-forged by professional blacksmiths from high-quality steel, the perfect blade for all your indoors and outdoors cooking needs!
- Extremely Sharp and Narrow Blade. This knife's curved blade makes separating meat from the bone a breeze. Perfect for trimming brisket, skinning or breaking down a whole chicken, or even separating ribs from the loin.
- Ergonomic Handle Design. These knives feature an ergonomic handle design that makes them super easy and comfortable to use. They are also very well balanced allowing for superior control and stability when cutting. This minimizes the risk of accidents when using them.
AISI 440A Stainless Steel Blade
5.5-Inch closed, Total Length 10.5 inches
Cagayan Wood Handle with AISI 420 stainless Steel Bolster.
we truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.